Tuesday, January 15, 2019

January 2019 means another year of facing possible parole.



Yesterday was 24 years since Nick was murdered by Deborah Soule.  That is 8779 days since I have been able to see or hold my son.  When I write that now, it seems like such a long time.  But in my mind it will always feel like yesterday.  No amount of time can take away what she did to Nicholas.  He was a person, his life mattered.  What she made him endure is unimaginable.  It breaks me to think of  what she did to him, how scared he must have been and he endured it alone. Deborah goes out of her way to not talk about what she did.  As does her family.  They  try to hide it and that sickens me. I have been in touch with people who have been close to her, some have even been in prison with her.  They all say the same thing, she never has even mentioned Nick's name.  Nick would be 26 now.  So many what if's.  So many could of's.  I have no hope of ever watching him get married.  I have no hope of holding his children. I never got to watch him grow up into a man.   I like to think he would be a husband and father now.  I try to imagine what he would look like, but all I will ever have is a dream.   I read through all of the parole transcripts yesterday, and you know what Deborah Soule has?  She has hope of getting out.  Getting out to be with her daughters and to be able to hold her grandchildren.   She portrays herself as someone who just snapped one day and that simply isn't true.  She abused Nick for months.  She is the worse kind of evil, she preys on the weak and the innocent.  The ones who can't fight back.  Well this Momma can and will fight back.  EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.  I will not "move on" and  I will not "get over it".  Not Ever.  Deborah Soule goes up for parole again later this year.  Please help me be Nick's voice and sign the petition against her release.  Here is the link for the petition 2019 Petition  A letter to the Parole Board will also help greatly.  Here is the link to the Parole Board for letters Letter to Parole Board  Please use her DIN # 96G0391.  Thank you all for your kindness and support.  Together we can be Nick's voice and stand up against this monster.


If you want to read his story you can click on Blog Archive and then click on 2013, Nick's story starts there. 

2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry for your loss. I signed the parole denial and pray that others do also. I can not believe someone could be so cruel and treat a child that way. Prayers

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry for your loss. I signed the parole denial and hope others do also. I can not believe someone can treat a child the way she did. No doubt that she had abused him before. She should not have a chance to be out with her children or grandchildren. She is pure evil. Who is to say she would not do that to another child or for that matter anyone. Why should she have the right to see her children as they marry, have children and so forth when she took that from you. I say an eye for an eye, keep her locked up like the animal she is.

    ReplyDelete