Wednesday, October 9, 2019

I am so Grateful for all of you!

Deborah Soule's parole was denied!  Her next parole hearing date is September 2021.  I am sorry it has taken so long to update everyone, but I took a step back to take a deep breathe and relax for a little bit.  I was so afraid she was going to be released this time and as much as I try for it to not, it really does affect my everyday life.  For months I have worried (and that is putting it mildly).  I would try to imagine how life would be if she was released from prison and I can not get past the fact that it would just be so wrong if she was free.  No amount of time in prison could ever be enough to make up for what she did to Nick.  Her being in prison is the only solace I have. But I wanted to thank all of you for caring about Nick, and helping me and my family as we go through this time after time.  I have read every signature and every comment on the petition, and I am deeply grateful for each and every one of you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment