Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Parole was denied!

Last week I received the news that Deborah Soule's parole was denied.  She will go before the parole board again in September of 2019.  Thank you all for standing with me to be Nick's voice!  This time around was harder, not just for me, but my whole family.  The wait was awful.  But I am willing to continue to do this, if it means that monster stays behind bars where she belongs.  It is nothing compared to what she made my son endure. Deborah Soule truly has no remorse.  These last several months have been eye opening for me. I have found support in some unexpected places, and for that I am truly grateful.  There is no final "closure" to be had here.  The pain she has caused in so many lives is immeasurable.  Many people have reached out to me.  Even some who have been incarcerated with Debbie over the years.  They all have said the same thing to me.  That Deborah Soule could care less about what she did to Nick.  She continues to lie and manipulate and tries to act like she has done nothing wrong, like Nick never existed. But he did, and she beat him to death in a fit of jealousy after abusing him for months then sat by and let him suffer for hours.  My family and I will NEVER let him or what she did be forgotten.  EVER.

Thank you all so much for your signatures and letters of support.  Together, we are Nick's voice! 

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry that you have to keep living this nightmare and have to reopen everything every 2 years. You are correct though, there is no remorse or even a thought of Nick. I pray for your peace and strength ♡

    ReplyDelete