Monday, March 16, 2015

And we keep fighting the fight

I received news this morning that Deborah Soule's early release for parole was DENIED.  Thank God, and thank you to everyone who helped make that happen.  Whether you took the time to write a letter or  kept us in your prayers, I really believe every bit helped.  The waiting was the hardest part.  Now I can breathe a little easier, at least in the short term.  Now she has a right to her original parole hearing in September 2015. We have to go through this all over again.  It gets very discouraging that Deborah Soule has a right to all this, and my family and I are stuck on this emotional roller coaster.  But I will fight, I will always fight for Nicholas to keep her behind bars where she belongs.

This is a link to the NYS Department of Corrections and Community Supervision, you can use this link to submit a letter directly to the Parole Board, it is important to use her DIN # 96G0391.  https://www.parole.ny.gov/boardletters/forminput.jsp


3 comments:

  1. I emailed,parole,and signed the petition. I am sorry that monster took your beautiful childs life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I signed tour petition and emailed the parole board using the link. I pray they keep that sick woman in for much longer. I hope they dont just assume she is rehabilitated. I am sorry for the loss of your beautiful child.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cyndi, Deborah Sole is up AGAIN in September because the minimum time of her life sentance will be complete. So, please take the time to sign the petition and write the the parole board, every single bit helps. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete